Dear blog,
I had been looking into every one's blog. Seems like blogging is the 'thing' nowadays. I can see lots of people making money from it, some have it for fun, and some arrested for certain things they did. For me, I am still looking for a reason to have one. But I believe that I will write about everything that I see in this world. Okay, let's forget about that. Today is Monday, and it is January 5, 2009. Yes, It's a new year. A new year is a year where everyone cherish, and make a new wish (which I don't know how many of them able to make it true). Me? I don't know whether I should have one. Because I don't believe in having high hopes. There are unpredictable occasions in our lives, yet we still able to go through it just fine. Evidence? We're still living right? I hope this year will also be a successful one too. Oh dear, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Khirol Azuddin, you can call me Khirol. I'm 22 years old as right now. I do enjoy photography, so surely there will be lots of photo that you can see. Don't worry, I'll try my best to include everything that I experienced everyday, in you. I hope, you too can expose to everyone about what we had share. Dear blog, I need to sleep. It's 12.23 a.m. right now. Till tomorrow. Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment