These are 75 questions I’ve probably never been asked.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Oops, can't tell you.
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?
Maroon
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yeah, cuz she's the one.
4. Do you plan outfits?
Yeap.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Relatively boring
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
Weird, there's nothing red in my room.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
Aim.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I got an SLR! It came true!
9. Did you meet anybody new today?
No.
10. What are you craving right now?
PS3!
11. Do you floss?
No.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Eeew.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
What is this?
14. Are you emotional?
Sometimes.
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
Heck no!
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No. That guy surely is boring.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Bite. Oooh, I know now. I'm the biter, not the licker. Hahaha!
18. Do you like your hair?
Little bit.
19. Do you like yourself?
Of course I do.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I think so, I don't even give them a damn.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Cheese? No.
22. What are you listening to right now?
De Janeiro – Chica
23. How many countries have you visited?
Two.
24. Are your parents strict?
Sometimes they do.
25. Would you go sky diving?
Yeah! Would like to!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Hurm, no. No hard feeling. I don't look up to him.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Hahaha. A guy threw him a shoe, why potatoes?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
My phone's screen?
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
I think. Istana Seri Menanti in Kuala Pilah. Did I mention the name right anyway?
30. Do you rent movies often?
Hahaha, I just download all movies. Ooops, is it illegal?
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
I sat at the furthest seat in my class, but I'm the smart one!
32. Have you made a prank phone call?
Forgot about my childhood. Maybe. Call a fireman before.
33. Do you own a gun?
No.
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Heck, what is that?
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Myself.
36. Brown or white eggs?
White.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No.
38. Ever been on a train?
Yes, many times.
39. Ever been in love?
Of course I do.
40. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.
41. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes.
42. Do you use chap stick?
Chap stick? Is it chop stick? Yes.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Too hard to define best friend.
44. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes. Eh wait, what's chap stick then?
45. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes.
47. What was the last question you asked?
God, has anything in this world has to be expensive?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Marie Digby – Unfold
49. Boys or girls?
Girls.
50. What is your bus number for school?
I took public bus. 107.
51. Is your hair curly?
When it's long.
52. Last time you cried?
Recently. I can't tell you why.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
Haha yes.
54. Do looks matter?
Hurm, to a certain degree.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
No.
56. Have you ever slapped someone?
No. Everyone loves me.
57. Favourite time of the year?
My birthday. That's the only day I can know who remembers me.
58. Favourite colour?
Black and white.
59. Are you sarcastic?
Maybe yes.
60. Do you have any tattoos?
No.
61. The last person you held hands with?
My girl.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.
63. Where was your default picture taken at?
Default? My house I guess.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes.
65. Do you like your life right now?
Yes.
66. How often do you talk on the phone?
Often.
67. What is your favourite animal?
Cat!!
68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Sony DSLR-A350
69. Do you have good vision?
Yes. 20-20.
70. Can you hula hoop?
Yes.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on, but usually yes.
72. Do you have a job?
Yes, full time bummer.
73. Can you handle the truth?
Yes I can.
74. What are you wearing?
Short pants only.
75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes.
I'm totally bored. Hurm.
No comments:
Post a Comment