Jan 10, 2009

Entry 012 - The Sneaky One

Dear blog,

Today I witnessed a crime. I was suprised to see it. It was in my kitchen. How did he end up in my kitchen? Ooh you sneaky one. Can't believe you. After all, I had watched over him since he was small. It's been 3 years, and now, he's stealing away from me? Why? Why is he being so ungrateful? I tried to get close to him, but all he do is stare back at me and run away as he saw me approaching him. I know, it must be a desperate time for him, but all he can do is just approach me, and ask. I'm a kind guy, I'm not cruel. I'll listen to him, even everybody. "Why you have to steal, by breaking into my kitchen? Why you have to gap yourself, by running away from me? Why you're afraid of me, when I'm the one watching your back since you're little?" That's the questions that linger in my mind right now. Hopefully, he'll trust everybody and have a place in the society. He may has a cold face, but I believe he can change. Do you want to know who is he? Check my link:

Animals too deserve a fair trade from us. They need love and passion. Maybe they are sneaky, but if that's what made them survive, so be it. Human too change, whether in behaviour or way of thinking. It will happen if we allow ourselves to. Thanks for your moment.

No comments: