Jan 27, 2009

Entry 027 - Solar Eclipse

Dear blog,

Yesterday at 5.00 p.m., we can witness the moment of a Solar Eclipse which happened on top of our house. My parents can see it too. It was hard to look at it directly because it felt like it's burning our eyes. Here's a photo that I managed to snap. I can't get a full one because of the clouds.


It's starting to eat the moon now. Looks like a Pac-Man right?


I like the time when my dad is staring at the sun. Feels like X-File. It's like the time a UFO is coming to land.

So it ended a few minutes later. Quite disappointed because we can't see the full form. Really envy those guys in Heroes. They see it, and their powers are gone. Cool.

2 comments:

mussita said...

haha.. your father looks so cute! :)

Unknown said...

really? hahaha i'm gonna tell him dat