It has been quite a time I'm on a relationship with her. Among all girls that I met, I can really say that she's the most kindest and modest girl I ever met. I swear on this one. She is always kind towards me. Some of you who know her would describe her as being a silent person, but with me, I bet she's the happiest person she can be.
Tribute for her
What else can I say to her?
If it's not my heart?
What else can I see in her heart?
If it's not her kindness?
What else can I hear from her?
If it's not her whisper of love?
What else can make me happy?
If it's not her smile?
What else that make me complete?
My other half, her it is.
Then say to me love,
Say to me that you're mine,
Say to the world that I'm yours,
Say to yourself that we belong together,
Say to your heart,
That you love me,
And know this one truth,
You'll always be the one that I love the most.
Thank you dear.
2 comments:
jiji tlah bjaya membaikkan khirol
ngahahahahahahhahaha
JK. nak makan nasik minyak jgn lupe bgtau.
membaikkan aku? aku mmg sedia ada baik dh tau? ns minyak? bleh2,ntuk ko special aku sediakan ns minyak tar wahahaa
Post a Comment