Isn't it weird, for us to wear a shirt, pant, jacket, and we didn't know the reason there are so many rules that determine us whether we are civilised or not. And it seems that I am a fashionably unconscious person. Mom told me that, if you want to wear your coat properly, make sure you only button the up most button on your coat. That means, only one button. I can't accept the fact that the tailor sewed three buttons, but we've to put on only one? I asked her, why? She can't tell me the rationale behind it. I know, if you want to sit down, it's appropriate for you to unbutton everything on your coat so you don't look "stuffy". But, one button while standing? Why? Care to explain?
2 comments:
tell me about it. so much hassle. when we first arrived in aussie, the mat sallehs were astonished for "why are we wearing lounge suit" n "why do we spend so much on such unnecessary stuff". enjoy ur lounge suit moment.u'll wear that RM400 thingy for once only
gile kan? i was like,ala mat2 salleh suma tu pun x jakun pkai blazer g airport. ini kn students plak. kalo dh top havard pun,mostly geek ja yg pkai baju ntah hape2.
Post a Comment