Dear blog,
I’m sorry for the way I left you for a week journey to KL, leaving you unattended. But hey, I got tons of stories to tell to you.
Firstly, my cousin gave birth to a cute baby girl. She weighs 3.4kg, pretty big for a baby. But she’s very healthy. Hey, during my first night at KL before I attend to the pre-departure briefing, I understand now the role of parents. Can you imagine, during our time when we were still babies, unable to do things on our own, crying out at midnights, your moms came to the rescue, you dad plays pee-ka-boo with you, your brothers and sisters keep kissing you (I don’t have this kind of experience), and your aunts keep saying “Oooh, cutenye”. Well, though I’m the only son, the affection for little babies always made me wanting to hold them, but I’m afraid because I know they are fragile, and I’m super hulk when handling things. So, I’ll wait for another 2 years to see that girl. She’s Atirah, daughter of my cousin. I’ll put up the pictures later.
Secondly, ESSET. Insitut Keselamatan Sosial. I don’t know why it is named it that way. I don’t see any relationship from social security with KWSP. But one thing for sure, it surely WOWs us. Why? You can’t get to see a room that looks like a three-star hotel in IPBA. You get a TV, hot shower, air conditioners, room service, and twin beds. Plus, you get free meals (but I missed one because I was having fun time showering under hot shower hehehe). It’s true according Fikri, when you left IPBA and meet again after two months, people will start chit-chatting like there will be no more tomorrow. I understand that. Since I’m staying at home and didn’t go out anywhere, and the closest IPBA mates is far. Far from Kulim. And here in ESSET, I get to see everyone else for the last time before we will take off to UK, Australia, and New Zealand. Yes friends, we’re leaving on the jet plane. Suddenly I remember the song “Leaving on the Jet Plane” by Chantal Kreviazuk. Surely it will make us feel kind of nostalgic and sad. But I’ve to go. Friends, I’ll be going on February 14th from KLIA to Auckland, and transit there before going to Wellington. The flight will take off at 2130, but I have to check in 3 hours before that. In addition, it’s Valentine’s Day. Though I don’t feel anything special on this day, but you can bring me roses :P . I somehow became an unofficial photographer of the whole events. Cohort 5 is filled with bunch of camera-craze community. List it from the simplest camera phone, to point and shoot, till the sophisticated DSLR, everyone is camera-craze. Add some more photographable (I got this from thesaurusing photogenic) people, nice lighting created by warm lights and sunny day, and most important, their smiles, had created a very memorable moments we had there. Not to forget, chicken dance (click the link). Gosh, I had this same game since I was small. To compete and perform who can do it better with a bit of improvisation, I guess we’re having fun. But, sadly to say, I’m pretty bored with all the motivational talks they conducted for us. I had attended tons of motivation courses since I was small. I can say, by tweaking a few activities and approaches they have for us, will end in the same way, in the same conclusion. That’s why I’m pretty sleepy since I know where the direction of the talk will lead me to. And I don’t like the time where the guy wanted us to write a few words on five pieces of papers and give it to those who we think are precious to us. I have more than five people who I appreciate, and I can’t number them according to their influence on me. And I believe there will be person who didn’t get any comments from others. I got two, one from my girlfriend, and one from Shikin. Thank you for remembering me. But I feel sorry for those who didn’t get one. Somehow it can make you feel down. My advice to those who feel like becoming a motivator, try not to do activities that can lead to people’s classification since it can create a feeling of assabiyah, or clan. I think it’s better to inspire everyone rather that a certain group.
Thirdly, on the last day of our time in ESSET, I drove back to IPBA to send Aliaa Zawani and Shiha. I’m sorry Shikin for not able to send you since I can’t guarantee your comfort if you’re sitting behind with Aliaa and Shiha with the luggage. I know there will be mouths saying I’m ignorant of the situations. I’m also surprised to hear about two pitiful friends who were left behind in ESSET. Why didn’t the busses stop for them? Why didn’t anyone aware of their presences? En route to IPBA, Shiha got a message from one of them. I quickly drop Aliaa and Shiha at IPBA and hurried back to ESSET to pick them up. I can see their faces which I can describe as totally relieved. I’m doing this kind of favour so that they will be safe. I’m glad to help. It’s kind of feeling where you’ll feel you’re in their position and able to get out of it. No matter what, people help people.
Fourthly, I will upload all the photos into my web albums. You can check them out in my album. I haven’t upload all since I have to do some screening first to isolate blurred pictures. You might say that your pictures are missing. I’m sorry since my photographer’s skill is not yet amazing, plus lack of better equipments like a flash unit, tripod, and extra lenses. But I think you will feel happy to see them. You can check some of the photos in: Alpha 350
Lastly, I went to do some shopping at Midvalley with my mom. Got one jacket and one cardigan from ZARA. And I'm clueless when choosing a few more shirts to bring to New Zealand. Help me. Don't worry, I'll keep more coming.
P/s: You can get an extra 10kg allowance for your luggage, you know that? That saves you about RM970 for that weight if you're going to New Zealand and RM700+ if it's Australia. I guess MAS is keeping it as a secret from us :P
2 comments:
lorh
no one will say anything la budak, ur just exaggerating. haha
n xsgke u have the pics durig chicken dance thingy. haha. memalukan btol wat bende tu but funn nonetheless. xpelah
phew
ei,sapa budak. ko tu yg budak. aku tua lg tau (satu confession yg aku jrg ngaku hahaha)
aha,chicken dance,pttnya diorg tkr jd tuntung dance muahahaa
Post a Comment