Jan 6, 2009

Entry 003 - The Vanishing of Humanity

Dear blog,

I watch news on television. The main news is about Israel strikes on Palestine. I'm very sad. I'm sad not because of how both nations are fighting, but on why humans put aside the value of human? We are human, no matter what religion that each of us is practicing. Why does human fight? Is it because of the land itself, or over religion? Sadly, I can't see the differences between everyone that is fighting. Do all religions want us to fight? Who is right and who is wrong? Can't United Nation do anything, despite knowing that its major back force of Israel strike is United States of America? Do all of us have mercy? These questions are not to be answered quickly, but I just want everyone to think. I'm not saying all nations are bad, and only mine or other nations that practice Islam are good. A morality is not judge simply on the people's rationality, but based on the code of human rights and values.


A Woman Lost Her House
A woman in Palestine who lost her house

A father carrying his wounded son
A father carrying his wounded son


Kids in Palestine running away from war zone
Kids in Palestine running away from war zone


Army of Israel marching
Army of Israel marching with Israelian flag


Photobucket
Value of a human still exist in minority, peaceful Israel citizen


Fight over religions
Fight over religions

No matter what, a war is always hungry for blood. There is no stop to all war if everyone is still fighting over religions. Doesn't any religion required the people to be peaceful?

No comments: