Dear blog,
These are 70 facts about me. Maybe you'll get to know me better. Let's hope so.
1. What are your initials?
-KA-
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
These are 70 facts about me. Maybe you'll get to know me better. Let's hope so.
1. What are your initials?
-KA-
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
-Obviously shirts and pants, I won't wear a bra or bikini right?-
3. Last thing you ate?
3. Last thing you ate?
-Late night with Chipsmore-
4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
-A table in a restaurant which is close to the toilet-
5. I say Shotgun, you say:
5. I say Shotgun, you say:
-BANG!-
6. Last person you hugged?
6. Last person you hugged?
-No one, sobb-
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
-I'm the guy, I'm the one making the first move, so nope!-
8. Would you date anyone you met online?
-Depends on whether she's a good and relatively not a psycho-
9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
-Er,my smile?-
10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
-KFC Kulim? I'm not even sure. Mostly I eat at home-
11. Who is your best friend?
-To hard to define that-
12. What time of the day is it?
-5.31 a.m. Friday. What is this?-
13. Who/What made you angry today?
-Slow Internet speeed. Damn.-
14. Baseball or Football?
-Football, but I like prefer basketball-
15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
-Heck no!-
16. Favorite type of Food?
-Anykind of food cooked with passion and love-
17. Favorite holiday:
-Any holiday will do-
18. Do you download music:
-Yep. Is it illegal?-
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
-Well, I do!-
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
-Err, relatively a few lines, dots, and strokes?-
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
-I don't even know who come up with this-
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
-Yeah, my girlfriend-
23. Do you love anyone?
-The above answers everything-
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
-No, it's just a denial of their true nature-
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
-Planning to!-
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
-Not yet, if there's a chance, I will!-
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
-Ooh, people loves me! They won't because I'm too cute!-
28. How many pets do you have?
-Any cats around my house is considered as my pet-
29. Have you met a real redneck?
-Nope, they're in Canada anyway-
30. How is the weather right now?
-It's late night, I can't see a thing-
31. What are you listening to right now?
-A bit of morning prayer from the masjid-
32. What is your current favorite song?
-Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me-
33. What was the last movie you watched?
-Transporter 3, imaginatively possible-
34. Do you wear contacts?
-20-20 visions!-
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
-Bundle shop, looking for cheap leather jacket-
36. What are you afraid of?
-God-
37. How many piercings have you had?
-None at all-
38. What piercings do you want?
-A piercing on the head of those who ever dare enough to put a piercing on me-
39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
-It's a new year, I haven't learn anything yet-
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
-Chocolate Cream Chip with cream on top-
41. What Magazines are you reading?
-Pa&Ma, hahaha planning to take a future road of parenting-
42. Have you ever fired a gun:
-Virtually, yes-
43. Are you missing someone?
-Boohoo, my girl :( -
44. Favorite TV show?
-News?-
45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
-WOW, what's WoW anyway? I'm so impressed with myself, WOW!-
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
-My mom, he said I look like Ebi, who's he anyway?-
47. What celeb do you look like?
-MyHeritage points me to Jericho Rosales, 4 times-
48. Who would you like to see right now?
-My girl-
49. Favorite movie of all time?
-Damn, there's a lot to pinpoint-
50. Do you find yourself loved?
-Yes, deeply-
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
-Like what? Killing? Yeah, killing a mosquito while I'm bathing-
52. Favorite smell?
-Lavender-
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
-Butter-
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com?
-Culturally different-
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life?
-Yeah hehe-
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
-No-
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback?
-Nickelback. Who's Our Lady Peace, sounds lame-
58. What's something that really bugs you?
-Slow Internet speed-
59. Do you like Michael Jackson?
-I love his songs-
60. Taco Bell or Burger King?
-BK!-
61. What's your favorite perfume?
-Adidas Eau De Toilette-
62. Favorite baseball team?
-Yankees-
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
-1800 only-
64. Nipple or Nose rings?
-Question No. 38 can answer you on this question-
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
-Long enough to look at the watch and count the hours. Who do that anyway?-
66. Last time you went bowling?
-On November 2009. I'm the King!-
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
-On the floor of the jungle I went to few years ago-
68. Who was your last phone call?
-It's my girlfriend's mother-
69. Last time you were at work?
-Still at study-
70. What's the closest orange object to you?
-My acoustic guitar. I don't know if it is even orange-
No comments:
Post a Comment