As I browsed through my photos, I came across some photos that remind me of my childhood. Hey, I'm a single son and I'm still having fun. Though it's a bit lonely, since my parents were working during office hours, I had lots of people who look after me. I can remember Kak Maria, Kak Yati, Maksom, Tok, and a few more which my mind seems to blur them out. I am happy, and I learn to grow independent. Things that you might do because your mother asked you to do, I do it on my own. Why? It's awry for me to see my surroundings get dirty. Wait a minute, why am I detouring from what I should write accordingly to the title? Heck I don't know. No, no, it's like this (I have to go back to the process of explaining things again).
Okay, let's start from here (getting more organized). When I grow up (thinking of Pussy Cat Dolls suddenly), all my cousins are too. They are about the same age like me. That's the bad part. Why? Because when you're still small, and you're still close to your cousins, feels like everyday you're eagerly wanting to meet them just to play around. But when everyone's grow wiser (that's me), one have found their playmates that revolves of those peers in schools, but not in your family. The same goes to them. Get what I'm trying to say? It's simply, I befriend with my schoolmates, and they befriend with their schoolmates, and thus, both parties have different sets of ideology that seems to clash and make you, well, not on the same boat. Why am I bringing this up? Because I believe, in everyone's soul, there's a child. Yes my friend, a child, literally. Me? Yes, yes, I admit, I am still a child. Because I don't have brothers to play with, to fool around, and the most ultimate purpose, to bully them. Hahaha!
Somehow, growing older does take a toll on people. Some get serious, and no more playing around. Some get even flirtatious than they were previously at school, hunting more women now. Some get wiser, separating works, studies and play. Me? I don't know. I'm kind of mix up with such personalities. Hey, I love playing. But I still need to study and work too. Which I don't want to mix them up because I know that will be disastrous. How am I going to have fun instead if those were my obstacles? I don't know. What I know, my self-fulfilment maybe come from the energy of young children. Yes, young one. (Ooops, seems like I'm a paedophile talking this way).
Inas and Izas (sorry Love, I borrow your nephew without asking you, they're just too cute for me from putting them here). They are what we call, light of our lives. They run, they laugh, they smile, they cry, they're everything that we used to be. It's great to see them. Made me happy. Made me proud of becoming a child. That's how honesty in us blooms, before we knew the meaning of cunningly hiding secrets and diverting truth from our parents (simply called cheating). Hey, don't think that's bad. Sometimes cheating saves your life, didn't it? Well, again, I really envy them. The only way for them to worry-free is just being a kid. Can I be a kid again? I do. When I'm with them. Ooh, how I hope I can be a father right now.
Inas with her shy face, but she still want to play with his uncle. But still, shy.
Izas, the active one. He got a sweet smile, and a everlasting battery in him.
There's no 'stop' in his dictionary.
Curiosity. Good one Izas. You wowed me.
Explore. A good virtue to discover a whole new world.
Alien. It's a new face for them, among millions of faces they will soon discover.
Trust. The time where bonds were formed from believing.
The sweetest moment for a father.
Amazed. The kind of face where you'll get to observe new things around you.
Symphony. A song of unity between siblings. Sweet moment too.
Happiness. The true moment of life upmost satisfaction.
Okay, let's start from here (getting more organized). When I grow up (thinking of Pussy Cat Dolls suddenly), all my cousins are too. They are about the same age like me. That's the bad part. Why? Because when you're still small, and you're still close to your cousins, feels like everyday you're eagerly wanting to meet them just to play around. But when everyone's grow wiser (that's me), one have found their playmates that revolves of those peers in schools, but not in your family. The same goes to them. Get what I'm trying to say? It's simply, I befriend with my schoolmates, and they befriend with their schoolmates, and thus, both parties have different sets of ideology that seems to clash and make you, well, not on the same boat. Why am I bringing this up? Because I believe, in everyone's soul, there's a child. Yes my friend, a child, literally. Me? Yes, yes, I admit, I am still a child. Because I don't have brothers to play with, to fool around, and the most ultimate purpose, to bully them. Hahaha!
Somehow, growing older does take a toll on people. Some get serious, and no more playing around. Some get even flirtatious than they were previously at school, hunting more women now. Some get wiser, separating works, studies and play. Me? I don't know. I'm kind of mix up with such personalities. Hey, I love playing. But I still need to study and work too. Which I don't want to mix them up because I know that will be disastrous. How am I going to have fun instead if those were my obstacles? I don't know. What I know, my self-fulfilment maybe come from the energy of young children. Yes, young one. (Ooops, seems like I'm a paedophile talking this way).
Inas and Izas (sorry Love, I borrow your nephew without asking you, they're just too cute for me from putting them here). They are what we call, light of our lives. They run, they laugh, they smile, they cry, they're everything that we used to be. It's great to see them. Made me happy. Made me proud of becoming a child. That's how honesty in us blooms, before we knew the meaning of cunningly hiding secrets and diverting truth from our parents (simply called cheating). Hey, don't think that's bad. Sometimes cheating saves your life, didn't it? Well, again, I really envy them. The only way for them to worry-free is just being a kid. Can I be a kid again? I do. When I'm with them. Ooh, how I hope I can be a father right now.
Inas with her shy face, but she still want to play with his uncle. But still, shy.
Izas, the active one. He got a sweet smile, and a everlasting battery in him.
There's no 'stop' in his dictionary.
Curiosity. Good one Izas. You wowed me.
Explore. A good virtue to discover a whole new world.
Alien. It's a new face for them, among millions of faces they will soon discover.
Trust. The time where bonds were formed from believing.
The sweetest moment for a father.
Amazed. The kind of face where you'll get to observe new things around you.
Symphony. A song of unity between siblings. Sweet moment too.
Happiness. The true moment of life upmost satisfaction.
You may be thinking, what do these have to do with adults? To put in fewer words, you may seek happiness from spending your money on cars, travelling, dining, and stuffs. But the ultimate pleasure of life itself is seen in new faces reaching for the new world. We as adults can have fun, by guiding them, thus reflecting what we had been through before. It's a life's film rotated back for you to see again before you'll forget what it's like to be a child. Thank you for spending you time by reading this. I'm sure right now you're trying to recall your sweet memories when you're just a kid. Adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment