Oct 25, 2008

More About Me

This is a part extracted from my friendster's VUW group. Adds up about me.

Though I joined this group earlier, which is around that time contain at least, 3 people? Never mind. So, introduction? I'll give you one.

My name is Khirol Azuddin bin Amir Noordin. Of course I'm a pure guy and a Muslim (stated by the name already). I am among of those who are a year older than everyone (Shukri, Estee, myself) who's going to VUW with you all. I'm 21 this year. On that specific date of 13th September. Most will know mine would be on 20th. There's a catch on this story. Born in Machang, Kelantan, I'm don't converse in Kelantanese slang that good. Learned it probably in my previous matrix. Okay.

I'm a kind of person who:
1. Worries 'bout everything. Not that optimistic, so that whenever I think badly of something, actually I'm thinking of solutions at the same time. So maybe you'll see when I decide on something during my period of serving as the VUW Project Manager (sounds professional), I was quite pessimist about anything. It's not that I don't agree with all people, but I'm thinking the possibility of failures upon succession. Please bare with me okay?

2. Don't mess with people unless someone mess with me first. Quite a policy that I picked up from my dad. World is a place that dissatisfaction rules more rather than nodding heads to others. If not, there won't be wars in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Bosnia etc. Why can't everything be settled peacefully? I know that God created everyone differently, so bare with it. It's not everything is going by through your heads. So listen up to everyone. One rule. Don't mess with other people. Take a good care of your behaviour, and everything will be fine. Reflect yourselves first.

3. A friend to me is very important. None can replace them. If only God made every life as eternal on Earth, I will be with everyone no matter what. So cherish yourselves. That's what I'm doing. It is bitter to see, some of my friends disappearing away. Wonder if it's up to my fault. Anything, just throw it straight to my face. I'm all ears for you, for anyone.

4. My English is very bad. Can't change it somehow. Wondering whether I'm out of brain or what. Cheap English. Can change it? Assimilate through reading? And yet I hate reading. Seeing all the text jumping around after 15 minutes of reading. Sigh, and the exam is so just near.

Okay friends, that's all about me. I guess there's more to know, as people change everyday. To know more about me, just go to my "about me" section on my friendster profile: http://www.friendster.com/ashun or go ahead and read my blog. There's two. One, you may find it in my friendster's blog. Two, http://khirolazuddin.blogspot.com/ Go ahead, and expolore. Knowing me, knowing you, is so much fun thing to do. Goodbye folks.

No comments: