Oct 5, 2008

Love To Be Loved

Have you ever wonder, why in the world that girl didn't love you? Did everything within a relationship goes smooth? As you had seen in romantic films? Bet you do. Name it, Maid in Manhattan, 50 First Dates, 10 Things I Hate About You, Made of Honour, etc. One thing in common, it's the mutual understanding formed between two entities, trusting each other that he/she will love you no matter what happens. It's true, since I did experienced that. Some of you who knew me might know about all the tragic stories which happened to me before. Reasons? Simply because one party didn't return the love which was given(which is not me of course).

It's a pity to see, couples breaking up as in they started to hitch up just for fun. I'm worried to see, how many of these youngsters, or even people at my age of older, coupled up to just simply for having fun. This is serious, if you want to have a decent relationship, go for it to the maximum that you can. What's the purpose of marriage then? If it's not to live with each other and loving and caring them so that you'll find the purpose of living. Here's my suggestion to everyone. Love: To Be Loved. I guess I don't have to explain what is meant here. Spread the LOVE to world.

No comments: