Oct 13, 2008

This is something funny I found on the internet! Really funny! Since the US is now facing the presidential climate change (McCain to Obama), this song may justify it~



John McCain!
Your mind is so arcane!
It's 2008.
And time to face your fate
It aint gon happen.

Sarah Palin!
Now I'm just sayin':
They talk about your looks
But why'd you try to ban those books?
...That's just plain dumb.

Joe Biden!
I'll save you from a chiding.
Because you're on the ticket
With the man who's gonna stick it!
...To McCain! Oh yes, he will.

Barack Obama!
Now I don't mean to cause no drama.
But you're the only man for me.
It's just so plain to see, that

She's an Obama Mama!
O-Obama mama!
She's an Obama Mama!
O-Obama mama!

She's an Obama Mama!
O-Obama mama!
She's an Obama Mama!

John McCain!
It's time to get your diaper changed.
You can't get on the internet...
When your bottom's wet!
...Oh no.

Sarah Palin!
It's time for me to weigh in.
Don't believe in evolution?
But you'll increase the air pollution?
...Not so smart.

Joe Biden!
We all know what you're hiding.
Underneath your hair...
But I'm not going there...
...Okay?

Barack Obama!
They say you observed ramadama
But that's just a plain old lie
And you'll always be my guy, cuz

She's an Obama Mama!
O-Obama mama!
She's an Obama Mama!
O-Obama mama!

She's an Obama Mama!
O-Obama mama!
She's an Obama Mama!

I'm an Obama Mama.

Damn straight I am!
He's my man.
I know about your wife, Michelle
But give me a call if she says farewell...

No comments: