Oct 5, 2008

Back In KL

Phew. I'm done with driving. It's not easy to drive from Kedah to KL with a manual Waja. Damn tired. Was worried before that the highway will be congested. Heard bout it from my nephew yesterday that the road to KL was packed with cars. Then I was regretting, what the heck did I chose not to go back yesterday. Sleepy in the morning, dad drove me to Sungai Petani to pick up Vimal, around 8.15 am. Started to reach Seberang Jaya and drop dad so that mom will pick him up later. Okay, the journey begins now.

The road is smooth. Thought that cars will be on the road like, millions? But to my surprise, it was smooth~ Very convincing for me. Speeding up to 120km/h, I managed to hit Ipoh in less than two hours. Gonna pick up Denish. End up turning in the wrong junction, and didn't reach Denish's house. So instead, I drove into Ipoh, and ended up in a police headquaters (which doesn't look like one). Lots of patrol cars! Really scary! Was thinking that okay, I'm dead.



Hey, it's nothing actually. Just a parking depot for police to park their patrol cars. Felt like want to place my Waja among the cars and do the "Spot The Not". Would be cool eh? Hehehe. Wait for Denish to arrive, and Ipoh, goodbye.

Went up ahead until Rawang. Again, smooth journey. Then, a Civic in front of us suddenly dive to the right, dangerously. AFY 118. That's the plate. So I raced up to the car to see the driver. What? An old man? Damn!! So I run over it and speed up. Leaving it behind. "Dude, he's catching up with us!" Damn!! Again, we race, kinda funny too cuz we're racing with an old dude. Fine, I gave my last shot. 150km/h. Goodbye Civic. Stopped by Sungai Buloh R&R, ordered Satay Kajang and ate it. 10 sticks. Done. (By now that Civic should pass the R&R, maybe he is looking for us ^_^ ). Good for him.

Continue driving into KL, funny. Less cars. Good for me. Reach IPBA around 3 pm. Doing some cleaning in the room. Dusty!! Arghh, another one month to go. Cool, cool~

No comments: