Jan 30, 2010

Entry 157 - Rotorua Trip (02/11/09)

Dear blog,

Although this is quite outdated, I felt that there's a need to update this blog with the photos that I took during the vacation with my girlfriend during her visit to Wellington. For those who had been following me on this blog, I uploaded heaps of photos. But now, I have photo storage issue, and I chose to use Youtube. These are the photos during our trip to Rotorua on November 02, 2009.

There will be more videos coming. I'll use Youtube as an alternative to photo hosting. Do comment if you like it! Thanks!

P/s: Mama, click the 'Play' button that looks like a gray, triangle icon, and wait for the video to load. If the Internet speed is low, the video may be jerky, but will finish loading if you wait for it. Enjoy it!

No comments: