Dear blog,
Have you ever walk while holding a paper, and suddenly, the wind blows it away? And I'm talking about super, strong wind, like one we have in Wellington. For those who have been here will know what I'm talking about.
It happened to me today, just as I was walking back to my home from my workplace. I just asked my boss whether he needs new guy to come for work, and that's why he gave me the application form. I didn't bring my jacket to work, so going back at 11 pm with no jacket can be a challenge to anyone even if it's summer here. That's because the wind is strong enough to push me aside when I'm walking.
As I didn't wear any jacket, I don't have anywhere else that I can put the form. So the only option is to hold it with bare hands. But the wind can make it hard because the papers keep swaying here and there. Twice, it was slapped away from my hand and I have to get it back from the ground. But the third time is the most strongest wind that blew the paper away up in the air. And I found myself chasing it for, maybe 100 meters? Phew, and it was an uphill battle. I jumped and snatched it in the air, while some of the car drivers along the road were laughing at me.
Well, it's nothing amazing about this post anyway. But I strongly feel that having documents blown by the wind is not a laughing matter. What if it was an important document like your ID card or maybe your university offer letter? To retrieve it back from the government bodies are such a hassle, what more of the time and risk that you may get?
So, that's about all for today. And I couldn't find any picture to put here related to the title. All I get was wallpaper-like photos. Does chasing paper means anything apart from an action? Anyone?
Have you ever walk while holding a paper, and suddenly, the wind blows it away? And I'm talking about super, strong wind, like one we have in Wellington. For those who have been here will know what I'm talking about.
It happened to me today, just as I was walking back to my home from my workplace. I just asked my boss whether he needs new guy to come for work, and that's why he gave me the application form. I didn't bring my jacket to work, so going back at 11 pm with no jacket can be a challenge to anyone even if it's summer here. That's because the wind is strong enough to push me aside when I'm walking.
As I didn't wear any jacket, I don't have anywhere else that I can put the form. So the only option is to hold it with bare hands. But the wind can make it hard because the papers keep swaying here and there. Twice, it was slapped away from my hand and I have to get it back from the ground. But the third time is the most strongest wind that blew the paper away up in the air. And I found myself chasing it for, maybe 100 meters? Phew, and it was an uphill battle. I jumped and snatched it in the air, while some of the car drivers along the road were laughing at me.
Well, it's nothing amazing about this post anyway. But I strongly feel that having documents blown by the wind is not a laughing matter. What if it was an important document like your ID card or maybe your university offer letter? To retrieve it back from the government bodies are such a hassle, what more of the time and risk that you may get?
So, that's about all for today. And I couldn't find any picture to put here related to the title. All I get was wallpaper-like photos. Does chasing paper means anything apart from an action? Anyone?
1 comment:
haha....yg chasing money dulu tym jual nasi lemak atas bumbung x hengat??hee.=p
Post a Comment