Sep 27, 2009

Entry 137 - Perfect

Dear blog,

I love singing and playing guitar. Although my voice is not great, and my guitar playing is NOT that awesome, but I guess one need to be satisfied with himself and enjoy what he has. Before this, I uploaded some of the songs that I sang and recorded with my webcam. This time, I sang a song which is quite popular recently, Sempurna. Sempurna means perfect. I translated the song into an English version. Although you may find the arranging of the words, grammar, and word choice can be ridiculous, I can't help it because I need to make it sounds right with the original song. But there are parts that really sounds imperfectly not in tune. Yeah, I know that. But anyway, do enjoy (if you are not, cover your ears with your hands or simply close this page LOL).


Here's the guitar chords for this song. It may not sound right, but what the heck. Give it a try!

Intro : G
G
You are so perfectly fine
-------Em
In my eyes you are really, really beautiful
--------------C------------D---------------------G
You always make me, always wanting to praising you

G
In every step that I took
------------Em
I will always think only about you
-------C
I can't imagine how
-----D --------------------G
My life would be without your love

*

C---------------------------D
Don't you ever, ever leave me
-------------Em
I can't, and never will face all of this
---------C--------------D
Only within your love I shall prevail

Reff :

------G-------D----C
You are my only true blood
------G-------D------C
You are my only true soul
----Em------C
You are my only true life
----Em------C
You make me so perfect
----Em---C-------C----Am
Oh my love you are really
G---------------------Em
so perfect........So perfect

G
Tightly, you hold my hand
----------Em
When I was weak and about to fall
-------C
You whispered to me
--------D---------------Em
And you vanished all of my fears.

Back to * and reff

Back to * and reff 2x

2 comments:

The Corrupted said...

bro...smart kowt...aku igt ko nk bawak lgu nie ala-ala simple plan-perfect....bleh jdi artist indie nie...nk aku promo x? hehehe

Unknown said...

Huish, lagu perfect simple plan tu dah bkurun tu, tapi ok gak lagu dia. Nanti aku nak translate plak lagu2 simple plan gak. sbb lirik2 dia bgs gak, tapi jadi lawak kalo dlm bm hahahhaa.

Ko nak promo aku? Boleh aja hahahha. Memang kaw kaw aku kena buat cover selalu la pasni hahaha. lagu sendiri tengah reka lagi. Banyak occupied dgn asgmnt mcm haram nih!