As I turn my head left and right,
There's no one in the presence of this solemn space.
A space that once was filled with laughter and joy,
Combining everything that make me a whole person.
Am I to be mistaken here,
When you walk away as if nothing happen.
Am I wrong here when I crumbled,
When friends are the pillars of my space.
Do I break the pillars of this space,
Crumbling it to the ground,
Shredding tears and agonizing myself,
Leaving myself in pain?
I do not know,
But I know one truth.
I'll keep myself standing,
I'll keep on smiling.
Even if it anguish myself away,
I'll prevail through this solitude tide.
~Sigh~
3 comments:
Ambil kesempatan di hari yg mulia ni utk bermaafan n insyaallah....everything is going to be okay. Stay to be good as usual as Allah SWT yg akan menilai diri kita bukan org lain. Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir & Batin. Take care :)
Thank you aunty. Selamat Hari Raya juga!
dear khirol,
be strong..i used to feel da same feeling..pray to GOD n insyaAllah, everyting will be fine...
sorry if i done something wrong..
selamat hari raya kawan~
^_^
Post a Comment