Aug 16, 2009

Entry 120 - What's Going On Lately Since July Till Now

Dear blog,

Here's some pictures that I missed out to include when I was busy with everything. If you want to see a bigger picture compared to the thumbnail, just click the photo and it will open in a new browser. Enjoy!


#Rugby Night - July 18, 2009#

  1. It was basically watching a rugby match together with everyone from Cohort 4, Cohort 5, MARAs, and few staff involved in B.Ed TESOL Program at VUW.
  2. All Blacks Vs. Wallabies. Forgot the score somehow.
  3. Meals were prepared by us. Collaborating with each other, we came up with lots of dishes like Satay, Kebabs, Fried Noodle, Fried Rice, cakes, and more.




#Wellington At Night - July 22, 2009#

  1. I went out from the house because I felt so tensed. I forgot what makes me tense but it was probably the assignments.
  2. Went out from Willis Street to the Water Front, up to railway and head to the Terrace. Quite a long way to snap few night shots of Wellington.



#La Sylphide - August 1, 2009#

  1. La Sylphide is a ballet performance which tells the story of a farmer that was about to marry to a woman from his village, but instead he wanders into the forest to look for a love that he will never have, which is from a sylph.
  2. It was indeed a nice ballet show, especially since it was my first time seeing one. I can't imagine how they could stand on the tip of their feet yet still dancing gracefully. It must be hurtful judging by their feet that are covered with bandages.
  3. Moral of the story: Do NOT, chase after other girl when you already have one. The same goes to the ladies.
  4. There's not many pictures here because we were not allowed to take any kind of photograph. What a waste. Sigh~



#Aizat and Izzah's Birthdays - August 4, 2009#
  1. It was Aizat and Izzah's birthday party. Both of them are now 21 years old.
  2. I got them both birthday cards and a mug (can't think of a better gift at that time).



#WMSO Talent and Costume Night - August 14, 2009#
  1. Splendid! None other words can describe it.
  2. I dressed up as a wizard, though many mistaken me for witch. Not quite sure how witches have beard.
  3. Best dress goes to Spongebob for guy, and Medusa for girl. Congrats!
  4. Everyone performed well! There were Guitar Duo, Video Clip, Nasyid (I'm in it!), Alternative Rock Band, Medley Guitar, Karaoke (I'm in it again!!), and Modern Dance.
  5. I seldom had the chance to take pictures together with the others. Probably because I'm sad since my girlfriend is not with me.
  6. There are not many photo of me since the temporary assigned photographer keep going here and there snapping other people's picture.
  7. But the most important thing, I enjoyed the night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~i love ur beautiful pictures kirol~!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I thought it was just average. To know someone like you said that, makes me happy!

Ms Kamilah said...

ak benci line tenet kat umah..!nk commnt pon lmbab gle!

ak nk ckp ak kiut dlm gbr2 ko pon takleyh! :P

btw, len kali nk amek gbr mlm2 ajak ak..ad phm???

Unknown said...

kehkehkeh mana boleh ajak. aku tgh emotional mlm tu. hahaha