Aug 14, 2009

Entry 119 - I'm A Wizard

Dear blog,

Regarding the WMSO Talent and Costume Night that I mentioned before, I will upload the photos later on since I'm quite tired. But I put my own photo. I'm a wizard.


Wizard

And together with my friends, we also performed too. One is for Nasyid Medley, and another one is Hanya Kau Yang Mampu popularized by Aizat AF4. Unfortunately, we won nothing because we're not that 'talented' hahaha. But it was indeed a good experience for me. The night was awesome. I'll update with that soon enough.

I'm going to rest. Tired.

See you guys!

4 comments:

Peanut Butter Jelly said...

khirol, if u got the videos of u guys singing Hanya Kau Yang Mampu, upload it okay!! Have to watch it! Izzit like anastahir's?? Koq!

Unknown said...

Hahaha I think Fatin Huda got it. But no one would love to embarrass themselves by shouting 'KOQ' in front of HUGE crowd (huge for real? LOL). If I got my hand on that, I will upload it okay?

Anonymous said...

hello khirol the wizard......janggut patut pjg lg :)

Unknown said...

hehehe xjumpa janggut pnjg. kedai $2 ja punya tu hehehe. jadi la tu kan?