Alter ego has nothing to do with this entry. It is sort of what pop in my head when I was figuring out what I should wear to the WMSO Talent & Costume Night. Basically, you'll need to wear a costume. Optionally, you can show to the others what kind of talent that you have.
And I said:
"Thy shall wear a costume and perform".
"Thy shall wear a costume and perform".
The theme for the event would be anything that start with the letter W, M, S, or O. For example, you can become 'Willy Wonka', 'Mafia', 'Superman', or 'Ozzy Osborne'. But it is not limited to being a character, you can even think of an animal, fruit, things.
I do heard some are hesitant to wear one. Personally, I bet most of them never had the chance to wear costumes to a party. This is the only chance you'll try out something new, and I reckon there's nothing wrong with it as long as it does not breach whatever being ruled from a religion's view.
Some may anticipate that the costume night will be sort of what you saw in Hollywood teen movies. Costume+Party+Alcohols+Dance+Drugs+Sex. Absolutely ridiculous. That is the Western way. And I suppose this is the Eastern way. What is Eastern way? I don't know, you tell me. But I believe it will be perfectly normal. For those who find it won't be a thrill, maybe it's the wrong place to expect the kind of fun you're looking for.
Performance? What kind of talent do I have? Singing? Gosh, I keep being reminded that I know no pitch, tone deaf, out of rhythm, etc. Well you know what? It's my own damn song, and I'll sing it the way I like it. Isn't a song suppose to be a magnification of what your mind is? Who cares on what others said? They keep judging you and it's like you saying, "Shut up, I don't like your voice at all". Pardon me, you're not an angel yourself. What seems angelic to the others might not be the same on me. Forgive me, everyone can sing because it's their own tunes from their heart. Don't whine about other people's voice because you yourself might not be good at it.
Apologize, because my thoughts are quite messy and I simply wrote whatever up there without thinking of the relevancy to the title. Just wait for tomorrow's night, because I will wear a costume and perform too.
I do heard some are hesitant to wear one. Personally, I bet most of them never had the chance to wear costumes to a party. This is the only chance you'll try out something new, and I reckon there's nothing wrong with it as long as it does not breach whatever being ruled from a religion's view.
Some may anticipate that the costume night will be sort of what you saw in Hollywood teen movies. Costume+Party+Alcohols+Dance+Drugs+Sex. Absolutely ridiculous. That is the Western way. And I suppose this is the Eastern way. What is Eastern way? I don't know, you tell me. But I believe it will be perfectly normal. For those who find it won't be a thrill, maybe it's the wrong place to expect the kind of fun you're looking for.
Performance? What kind of talent do I have? Singing? Gosh, I keep being reminded that I know no pitch, tone deaf, out of rhythm, etc. Well you know what? It's my own damn song, and I'll sing it the way I like it. Isn't a song suppose to be a magnification of what your mind is? Who cares on what others said? They keep judging you and it's like you saying, "Shut up, I don't like your voice at all". Pardon me, you're not an angel yourself. What seems angelic to the others might not be the same on me. Forgive me, everyone can sing because it's their own tunes from their heart. Don't whine about other people's voice because you yourself might not be good at it.
Apologize, because my thoughts are quite messy and I simply wrote whatever up there without thinking of the relevancy to the title. Just wait for tomorrow's night, because I will wear a costume and perform too.
3 comments:
ok go krol!
kiteorg supporters ko ni.
c ya tonight!all d best!
aku akan menjadi pengkritik okay.
bagi kritikan membina muahaha.
Fatin: Ha, thanks sbb support aku!
Yantie: Ha, apa ko nak kritik aku?
Post a Comment