Dear blog,
I can't tolerate it any more. Wishing that the holiday is here, without any worries to face the examination. It is like putting an egg on the stove, heat it up to the maximum temperature, and watch the egg boils. Until one point, the egg will be vaporises, leaving nasty thoughts on my mind, "What will happen if I overly study?
I can't tolerate it any more. Wishing that the holiday is here, without any worries to face the examination. It is like putting an egg on the stove, heat it up to the maximum temperature, and watch the egg boils. Until one point, the egg will be vaporises, leaving nasty thoughts on my mind, "What will happen if I overly study?

Though one brain stops and one person will die, lesson must go on.
At one time, revising doesn't seem enough. But sometimes it can be too much. Every individuals are different. And since it is different, I don't like reading too much as I am good at dealing with visuals. But again, everything in the book is through the readings. Though you can tell me to do wonderful things with the notes, highlighting, using coloured pens, drawing mind maps, etc, it is still a code of written alphabets that make me dizzy. What's more to listening? Both inputs have the same effects on me. Urgh!

Revising, is killing me.
I remembered on how much the teachers always supply us with 'excessive information ' about the examination. It was wonderful, knowing what you can do and focus on the examination. Rather than straining your eyes and wasting your brain efforts, this spoon feeding does help me, and a lot, I reckon. Some may find it irritating as it doesn't meet the actual goal of an examination, which is testing the students' achievement in the learning. But can someone really say, a person who can't answer a set of questions are definitely an idiot? What happens in the brain actually? Some stores it well, some have difficulties with it. But, is he an idiot? Everyone, I reckon, has the ability to learn. It is just a matter of time. IQ is simply a benchmark, but even an idiot can proof to be 'socially intelligent'. *Watch Forrest Gump*.

Pleasure moment for any students.

Revising, is killing me.
I remembered on how much the teachers always supply us with 'excessive information ' about the examination. It was wonderful, knowing what you can do and focus on the examination. Rather than straining your eyes and wasting your brain efforts, this spoon feeding does help me, and a lot, I reckon. Some may find it irritating as it doesn't meet the actual goal of an examination, which is testing the students' achievement in the learning. But can someone really say, a person who can't answer a set of questions are definitely an idiot? What happens in the brain actually? Some stores it well, some have difficulties with it. But, is he an idiot? Everyone, I reckon, has the ability to learn. It is just a matter of time. IQ is simply a benchmark, but even an idiot can proof to be 'socially intelligent'. *Watch Forrest Gump*.

Pleasure moment for any students.
Urgh! I'm stuck with books!
2 comments:
jgn stress sgt....good luck to you 4 your exam
thanx. png membaca dh ni. satu tahap yg sgt2 men10sen kan org huhu. tp still kena study jgk
Post a Comment