Aug 22, 2011

Entry 201 - Happy Birthday To My Love

Dear blog,

I don't know whether she will read this entry or not. August 22 is my girlfriend's birthday, and mind you, I am very happy till now.


Yesterday, I celebrated her birthday one day earlier since I doubt on weekdays, we can have free time for ourselves especially during this hectic practicum session.

How we celebrated yesterday? Well, we went out to KLCC to watch Zookeeper. Although her mood was spoilt by people kicking her seat from the back, and it's rude. Even if it's a child, I really hope the parents to control their children especially when people go to public spaces.

Rushing from the KLCC to a mystery place for dinner (well, it's not mystery to her although I tried to cover her eyes), we dined at Full House Lifestyle Cafe in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. Money wise, it's appropriate since we had Wok-seared Chicken Chop, Oven Roasted Chicken Tenderloin, and desserts like Profireto (not sure how it is spelled, but it's a mini-buns stuffed with custard and showered with more custard and chocolate sauce, yummie!) and Chocolate Brownies, as well drinks like Ice Lemon Tea and Lime Juice. It was delicious! Although the place should be properly air-ventilated.

Her birthday present? Let's say I'm her present! LOL, CHEAPSKATE! Well, I took the liberty to make a video montage using three different video editing software. Hectic, but I'm glad she loved it. Been trying to upload to Facebook and Youtube but it is taking forever! I'll find free wifi to upload the video later.

Finally, I just want to wish to my girl:

Happy Birthday my love,
You have grown one year older,
But you have become more wiser,
I wish you will have a successful life,
And also showered with all the greatest things,
I love you,
Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow,
And I will never, ever, leave your side.

P/s: Sorry, I'm not a sweet guy with all the birthday surprises and all. It's just a plain day, but I hope you can feel my love to you. Happy Birthday my dear!

No comments: