Dear blog,
I am really hungry right now because I just finished with my work at the library tonight (last night - 31 April 2010). But I'm annoyed with my HP Mini since it's OS is really slow. I decided to format it. Windows 7 or Ubuntu? So, I decided to go with Windows 7.
But wait, I'm still hungry. I can't format my laptop like this. But I don't know what to cook, and especially at midnight, I don't feel like cooking at all. My girlfriend suggested fried rice, and it turns out that I made Rendang Ayam. Funny thing though.
So, I prepared Rendang Ayam and format my netbook. Quite a productive midnight eh?
| Rendang Ayam and my netbook |
| Rendang Ayam from above |
| Rendang Ayam close up |
| My netbook close |
Gonna eat now!
2 comments:
hey. just discovered your blog while searching for the phrase "tiada kawan rapat". it turned up on the search results and i checked out your blog. pretty amazing stuff you write there. keep up the good stuff, your blog definitely intrigues me. :)
chanteknyerr netbook tewww.. uhuhu
Post a Comment