Dear blog,
Just a few more weeks to meet with my girlfriend. Can't wait for that day.
For some of my friends who had been travelling out of Wellington on Easter Holiday to various places, I'm really glad for you. For me who stays in Wellington and complete my assignment, it's not a fun holiday. That's why I'm really looking forward to 5th June of 2010. I will be going to Adelaide, Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast. A trip with my girlfriend. At Brisbane, our parents and my girlfriend's sister will join in the fun as well. Ooh, this is going to be great! It's like I'm getting my revenge for dull Easter Holiday. Qada' all the fun I have into a blast winter holiday!
C'mon 5th of June! I'm waiting for you!

3 comments:
yuhuuuu ~~ lama x singgah sinin!
yeah 5th june .. cant wait
>>___<<
haha.have fun!
Frodo: Hahaha sebab lama tak update blog. Malas sket skrg ni.
Adzuan: Thanks!
Post a Comment