Dear blog,
I'm back with more photos. I hope you enjoy looking at the photos. This time, I wish to update my portfolio with more photos. Anyway, I have a Flickr account now. Do add me okay? Here's the link: My Flickr. For the photos today, I decided to link it to my Flickr account since Picasa Web Album somehow slows down. By clicking these photos, you will be redirected to my Flickr page. If you by chance has a Flickr too, do add me. Thanks! Enjoy the photos here!

Isn't this beautiful? Red can symbolize love, and boldness.

Looks like the sky is flowing down into the green trees like a waterfall right?

Reaching the light.

Blissful view of Lyall Bay.

Colourful sky isn't it?
I'm back with more photos. I hope you enjoy looking at the photos. This time, I wish to update my portfolio with more photos. Anyway, I have a Flickr account now. Do add me okay? Here's the link: My Flickr. For the photos today, I decided to link it to my Flickr account since Picasa Web Album somehow slows down. By clicking these photos, you will be redirected to my Flickr page. If you by chance has a Flickr too, do add me. Thanks! Enjoy the photos here!

Isn't this beautiful? Red can symbolize love, and boldness.

Looks like the sky is flowing down into the green trees like a waterfall right?

Reaching the light.

Blissful view of Lyall Bay.

Colourful sky isn't it?
As usual, if you have any peculiar thoughts on how to improve my techniques, please don't hesitate to comment. Thank you!
6 comments:
wow! awesome! seriously,,nanti bile nak kawen esok2,nak jemput jadi photographer boleh x? hehe,,
hehehe insyaallah. ongkosnya kena ada jugak la hehehe
the last picture..bokeh shud be better than dat..hehe..yg laen dah cun..try to google more bout rule of third..
Thanx Man. Condition nk ikut rule of third tu x sesuai time tu, disebabkan aku duk tepi tingkap yg kena panjat nek hehehe. Nnt aku repair blk part tu. Anyway, thanx sbb komen!
silap la,bai..ako patot komen yg travelgraphy 3..haha..
ko ni pun man, apa kes? rabun habis ka? hahaha. ko ltk lens kamera ko kat mata ko tu. terang sikit. hahaha
Post a Comment