Dear blog,
When I browsed my Pictures folder, I came across thousands of photos that I took whenever I go travel. Travelography, a word that I think can best describe my passion about traveling and photography. So I sat back, choose some photos that I reckon would look good as a wallpaper. I did some editing with Photoshop (some call it P-Shop). I am looking forward to build up a new portfolio as my journey to become a nature photographer. If there is any comment, please do so as I hope I can improve more. Thank you.
When I browsed my Pictures folder, I came across thousands of photos that I took whenever I go travel. Travelography, a word that I think can best describe my passion about traveling and photography. So I sat back, choose some photos that I reckon would look good as a wallpaper. I did some editing with Photoshop (some call it P-Shop). I am looking forward to build up a new portfolio as my journey to become a nature photographer. If there is any comment, please do so as I hope I can improve more. Thank you.

View from the flight en route to Auckland International Airport

Mountain range near Wellington Airport

The Terrace, en route to Kelburn Campus, Victoria University of Wellington

Paraparaumu eel reservation, facing the native forest

C5 at Kapiti Coast
There will be more photos updated. If you would like to comment, please do so. Thank you so much, and have a nice day ahead.
6 comments:
dah pro la ni:)
ape nak dikatekan lagi.hehe
hehehe x lg tu. aku tringin nk wat panorama, tp xde masa dan keteguhan nk wat hahaha
ade gbr ak!yes2! :P
haha kam, xleh blah. br sekeping jer tu haha
waaa khirol lawa ko amik pics...
jeles aku huhuhuhu
bla nk ajar ak lak wei hahah :D
hahaha thanx pokjak. ko nk blajar free jer. xda masalah, membe2 price hahaha.
Post a Comment