Dear blog,
On 24th of February, our group was scheduled to go to Kapiti Coast. Though it was raining, and sleepiness gets in the way, we climbed the hills up to the campus. When we're there, Chouji (our Cohort 4 leader) was waiting there with some of the campus coaches, Micheal and Jazz (I don't know how to spell it, but from the pronunciation I get it is Jazz). The cold rain plus with the cold wind had made us shivering. Lucky to have extra layer of fat in me (ouch), I think I can deal with the chill wind. Well, take a look of these photos that I snapped during the tour. Oh yeah, the university had reserved us a bus. Yippie!
I was talking to Chouji on how he can stand the cold. I guess we're in the same boat.
Hey, it's my new All Black rain coat or winter jacket if it's in the right time.
I don't know what kind of structure is this, but it's hanging between Hunter building and Kirk building. I'm afraid what will happen if it drops down?
Here's Hunter Courtyard. Did I get it right?
Hunter building.
Jazz.
Abol and Estee are the only one who noticed the camera.
Abol, Shukri, Grace, Acab, Estee, and down there is Micheal.
Izzah and Che Nad.
Liyana and Hema. Wow, Liyana is like in half silhouette.
I guess Shukri and Acab never give a damn with what Ajib said at that time haha.
Chouji.
Those half rest of people have to stay on board. Haha.
The first lamb that we saw for the day.
The bus driver lead us into the enchanted river. What do we have there?
Hey, it's an eel!!
And it's also tame. See?
Me.
I don't know what's with this pose. Akward.
I love the shape of this tree. Both of the trees' branches are actually twirling with each other.
Shukri was not supposed to be in all-girls group photo, mind you.
Nice view.
Bluer sky. Well, you can see one in Malaysia too, but you have to go deep in the jungle.
Geam and Robot are walking on the air.
Get ready, set!
Jump. Jazz and Micheal also jump with us. I think, we, the Vic, love to jump.
Weird isn't it? Though the bike is on the tree because it was flooding last year, but don't they do anything to bring it down?
This is even weirder. Boat on a tree, but the car is below.
Chouji.
Robot.
Geam.
And me. I took great pictures of others, but when it comes to my picture, the composition is always, off.
Me with Micheal and Jazz.
Angle okay, composition okay, lighting okay, snap!
Sob sob, I'm not inside the photo.
This is IPBA-VUW students.
Roses.
Ice creams!!
Everyone loves ice creams!
In the Maori house during the welcoming ceremony.
Can you see the patterns behind us? It's like the one we have in Sabah, isn't it?
Me and Geam.
Again, us.
Some of the pillars (light brown and the dark brown pillars with faces) have its unique story behind it.
The roof.
The front look of the Maori house.
Grace and Estee during the official welcoming by the administration of VUW, as well as the representatives of the Malaysian High Commissioner.
Me and Estee.
Me and Grace.
Basically, it was a fun day, and also a tiring one. I myself almost sleep during the briefing. The most best part of the event would be mingling around with all the lecturers and staffs. By interacting with them, we think that we acquired more input that we don't know such as the functions of student service support, learning support, and some other stuffs there. Personally, it's an enchanting experience for me. Perhaps I will go to the coast again in the next time because God, it's beautiful there.
2 comments:
menarik... planning to go to south part of Nz this winter.. hihi
nice photos!!!!!n looked so fun too....~~~
Post a Comment