Dear blog,
It had been too long I didn't updated you. Maybe it's because I'm getting lazy, or either busy with all the assignments and new life here in Wellington. Though it's has been a month for me and the others here, sometimes, Wellington seems to be a small city to me, and I can walk everywhere to see anything (anything includes what's okay for children, and adults too. Not that I went inside okay?)
Well, Aizat is here, Safwan is in Auckland. That makes our cohort complete. I had been pitying Aizat for not be able to be with us all this time we had been going to lots of place. Looking forward to go again to places we had been together, this time with him and us. Special treat for a friend of us. With that too, group photo will be complete too. Been looking foward to a time where we'll wear traditional clothes together.
Wellington, small but vast with it's culture. Some are nice, well some are not. I think it's normal everywhere. Some who reads this might condemn this place, but some may reflect whether what they have at their place is the same. Which side do you think you are in?
Well everyone, autumn is here. it's getting chillier. Time to grab a jacket and wear. Time to get used to the weather. Time to ready for winter.
Wish me well. I need that.
It had been too long I didn't updated you. Maybe it's because I'm getting lazy, or either busy with all the assignments and new life here in Wellington. Though it's has been a month for me and the others here, sometimes, Wellington seems to be a small city to me, and I can walk everywhere to see anything (anything includes what's okay for children, and adults too. Not that I went inside okay?)
Well, Aizat is here, Safwan is in Auckland. That makes our cohort complete. I had been pitying Aizat for not be able to be with us all this time we had been going to lots of place. Looking forward to go again to places we had been together, this time with him and us. Special treat for a friend of us. With that too, group photo will be complete too. Been looking foward to a time where we'll wear traditional clothes together.
Wellington, small but vast with it's culture. Some are nice, well some are not. I think it's normal everywhere. Some who reads this might condemn this place, but some may reflect whether what they have at their place is the same. Which side do you think you are in?
Well everyone, autumn is here. it's getting chillier. Time to grab a jacket and wear. Time to get used to the weather. Time to ready for winter.
Wish me well. I need that.
No comments:
Post a Comment