Mar 24, 2009

Entry 044 - Days Here Get More Busier

Dear blog,

I have fun here. Wellington is indeed a new environment to me. It's like, a child given a toy for the first time, and he'll just play around it for weeks. Yes, weeks. And when the weeks ended, everything seems like there's no more fun anymore. To me, lectures, tutorials, workshops, assignments, and so forth. Ouch, how I wish I'm rich and have a total fun without worrying these things that stretched in my head. Fingers are not dancing, brain is not working. thoughts are not flowing, hey, seems like I'm dead!

I got no motivation to do my work here. I felt as if I'm missing something. Something that always push me to go further. Maybe it's my parents, maybe it's my girl, I just don't know to whom I shall lay my hope to. What can I do, when I'm not intrinsically motivated? I can't make it popped like it's just as easy as it can.

I'm thoughtless. What I want is pure enjoyment. Pure fun. Pure recklessly running around and shout. Not this. Oh, I''m such a spoil little brat.

P/s: Get A Life!!

2 comments:

fikrifayi said...

u cn do it!

Unknown said...

oooh i really hope so! please fingers n brain, work now!!