Dear blog,
Actually, it has been my intention to upload lots of photos that I snapped, but somehow, I don't know, maybe because I'm literally busy with my schedule or even my new distraction (PS3 hehe), it all seems that blogging seems impossible. Anyway, for a quick recap, on March 1st, the campus organized an event for us and also the new MARA students. Scavenger Hunt. The prizes are promisingly good. One free ticket voucher for the first winner, a book voucher for the second winner, and some more free stuffs. Free stuff, I bet everyone loves it. And when it says books, everyone keep dreaming of getting the second price as books are pricey over here, so a discount would be totally awesome. Anyway, have a look at these photos. And oh, sorry for the missing captions, I purposely leave it blank so you can figure out what happen at the moment. Well, let's see whether pictures tell you a thousand words okay? (Actually, you can say I'm lazy now hahahaha!) Cheers!
And yeah, if you saw one Caucasian lady and the boy, it's our beloved Anette and her son, Izard or something (well, pronounce it as e-zard). Sorry Anette, you know me, cloth ears. Well, goodbye. See you heaps again.
9 comments:
suka la gmbr2 tu!
ak blh mlompat rupenye
haha!
bestnya hang kan....xpe2 doakan aku dpt sambung belajar kat UK ke..haha
ish2 irrina, smua manusia bleh melompat,kecuali yang kekurangan anggota yang lengkap atau yang tidak berkeupayaan ntuk mengendurkan dan meregangkan otot di peha. tapi, tahniah. anda berjaya mlompat dgn indahnya :P
mila, kalo hg smbg p uk,mmg best la. sila la g shopping kat situ. kaya ko nnt. baju murah2 ja. ko keja part time situ pun nnt bleh blk malaysia beli keta sebijik tau?
akum bro
bleh tnya ckit ak
ko pakai slr kamera pe ek?
if possible bleh gtau ak model pe?
thankss
Kepada encik anonymous,trimas sbb melawat blog saya.
Untuk pngetahuan anda, kamera yg dgunakan adalah
Sony DSLR Alpha 350, dgn lens 50mm F1.4. Sbb tu gmbr tu ada effect bokeh,yang blurkan background. Hope info ni bnyk membantu?
ooo tq2 =)
-manchester
gambr yg cantik.. sile komen gmbr di blogku pule.. haha
chantek2..
ooh same2 :p
Post a Comment