Name: Khirol Azuddin
Age: Becoming 21
Race: Malay+Pakistan+Javanese
Sex: Male obviously
Hobbies: Tons of them, but I hate reading, my eyes swirl when I read. Oh yeah, I love movies!
That is just a brief introduction about me.
--New Section--
Every time I view this part, I always think, "This is lame". Again, I began to think, in what way can I make it more interesting? Why should I bother to make others happy to see this? Fuh.. It will never end...
I am quite sensitive. I like to think a lot but not to the point it troubles me. I love sightseeing. I am firm on what I want. It's my policy not to mess with others, but if it happens that other people are messing with me, I am gladly to fight it back. Diplomacy is a must. I don't like shouting to others. Quite barbaric somehow. Sometimes I too can heighten my voice, if I'm angry. Split personality, sometime I can be nice, sometime I can be a jerk, sometime I can be a devil. Well, people call it naughty. Glad to hear that. A good listener. What? You don't believe me? Well, it's up to you to decide. Has a lot of plans in my mind, but I can't realize it yet. More to a leader.
Ahh...so much of it. You'd say I'm praising myself too much. Well, who else will praise us if not ourselves? Kind of self-motivation.
--Even Newer Section 21/08/08--
Okay, now I updated my profile after quite a time not touching "edit profile" button. It came to my sense that I should make a change to my profile as I observed other profiles, I stumbled upon a profile which similarly using a pinch of my thought. Well, I don't want to accuse anyone, or make a sweeping statement. But it is important to line out that with adequate knowledge of philosophy of life, and good command of English, thus only you'll be able to come up with sophisticated language (though I received a comment on my language which is heart-throbbing: Cheap English). But hey, I learn my mistakes and keep pushing forwards. Well, my concern here is that, I'm a person who thinks deeply and rationalize things. If a person is able to come up an exact copy of my thought, but followed with crappy language, wrongly used grammar, what will that indicate? Yeah, plagiarising and claiming it's theirs. It is so sickening! I'm not pointing to anyone, but judge me whether I'm right or not in my light of argument.
No comments:
Post a Comment