Sep 29, 2008
Spurt of emotional mind
Land your feet on the right land, you'll live for another day. Live life as if there's no tomorrow, yet I don't wish it to end either. What will you do? If tomorrow will never come? I had once played a song, "The End of The World". Quite episodic, and gothic at the same time. Horror. I don't wanna die yet. I have lots of things to do. A teacher affects eternity. Will I become a good one? Will I be remembered by everyone? God, assist me in developing my own self. There's always challenges that I don't know, whether I'll be able to face them all. Is it always to be this hard? I'm doing fine now. Really? Do it come and go? Someone tell me. What's the purpose of these challenges? To get me stronger? Doubt me for forever? I am standing tall now. I changed and grow. Still, people are tough on everyone. I don't know now, to be with all or not. Psychophysically I am doing great. It's me you are seeing. Keep an eye for me, cuz I'm coming it real now. Just you see. This is me, Khirol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment