Sep 28, 2008
N95, the miracle hp
It was a sad moment as my so-called glorious phone, my N95, went down magnificently into the ‘hole’. What hole? The one you shit on it. The one that when that event happen, I screamed “SHIT”. That was the moment when all my memories during being with it, the time when I bought it (literally it was my mom who bought it :P ), the time when everyone admired it (since at that time, N95 was the top among the top), the time when 5-Mega pixel camera top-notch with a digital camera, the time when everything about it was superb! Yet, there he goes. Into the hole. As if there as an Olympic event, I shoved my hand into the hole (which is still undisturbed) and grabbed it! The battery had been ejected, the phone was wet, and also my hand too. In my mind I was yapping, yeah I’m going to get a new one. After a assuring split second where I shake the phone, get the water flying down, after the phone’s speaker extorting weird crackling sound, yes that’s it. My phone is gone. Plus, I did convinced my mom that the warranty is void when the product is exposed to great humidity or heat which is obviously a yes in my case. Under the pillow, I screamed aloud, within fake tears to get a new phone. To my surprise, my mom nodded. Yes! Nevertheless, during the nighttime, my quite-itchy hand turns on the phone and there he goes, it is back to his life, miraculously. Damn. Why should you be okay now? Again, my mom said, no need to get a new one. That should be okay until the end of the year. Okay, I have to wait now. Getting my eyes on Omnia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment