Probably people will never forget a friend when they really need one.But once he or she gets the hold on other people who may bring the benefit to them, they will eventually leave you for good.
It is not a matter of who is the popular guy or girl to hook to or whether he or she has the money or power, but it's on how you might be able to lead the new ‘friend’ that may make him or her ideal, popular friend.
I found this quite irritating. I wonder if you had ever faced this kind of experience when one of your so call best friend turn against your back and leave you clueless, wondering did you make something that upset him or her. Life is just unpredictable to see such a thing to happen.
To see him or her laughing with the other so call popular leave me in vain, anger rushing through my brain with a great velocity, or vendetta. Am what I’m experiencing is a jealousy or just a voice of unsatisfactory?
Did a friend will do this kind of deed to a mere, soft heart? Will it be advisable not to this to a friend as you will see his or her heart will be terribly hurt.
Leaving the whole world and joy for the sake of thinking "I’m better without you, and you are the cause of my unsuccessful achievement, so you are welcome to find another partner".
No comments:
Post a Comment