Sep 28, 2008

Quickie at blogspot

21/01/08 - I just remembered to announced that my actual birthday is not on 20th September 1987. It's actually 13th September 1987. Why? When i were born, it was in a rural area in Kelantan. My mom gave birth to me through Caesseran's way (ouch,that hurt!). So, it took my mom 1 week to register me at the police station (at that time, newborn's registration were done by the police). Another fact is, my name is supposed to be Khairol. But it became Khirol because, the policeman on duty was a Chinese, and he mistakenly heard what my father said. So here it is, it's Khirol (I kinda like it anyway, it's unique).

23/01/08 - I feel a bit refreshed now. Everything in this world seems good to me. I smiled a lot today. Does God wanted me to feel sad before so I will appreciate what I have now? Thank you God. May everyone have a good life and smile just like what I did.

30/01/08 - Our allowances are not banked in yet. This is terrible! I had finished my own Pa & Ma allowances. Oh, they're gonna kill me. Boo-hoo-hoo!

31/01/08 - Allowance! You raised me up!Though all people started to shopping now (ZARA,PRADA,Watever-DA it might be), I'm still at bed. My roommate promised me watching Rambo, but I'm left at room while he watched it with the others (sob sob sob). Damn it, have to watch it! Those going out with me, I will treat you with Kenny Rogers! Crazy? Yeah I am!

01/02/08 - Yeah, today went out with Nurul & Izza. Treat them to two movies and Kenny Rogers. If only the Garden offered three seatings together, we'll sure take it right? Never mind, later on, who knows we might go separately and watch a movie on Premier or Gold Class. Nurul, if you wanna puke on me,go ahead. Rambo is just so making-you-gross type of movie. Izza, I love that SODA shirt! Really nice! You guys made me learn to be metro sexual suddenly hahaha! Nurul, thanks for the advices, you know what you gave me right? You guys, thanks for making it a day for me. Love you guys XOXO

04/02/08 - Today I went out to The Curve with Nurul & Nanad. Honestly, it's my first time being there. I knew IKEA is there, but Curve? Way out from my map. Well, it's a VERY crowded place. I can go crazy there. Made me dizzy! Watched CUCI, a Malay movie, which to me, I seldom watch at cinema (preferably never). Malay movies, I will wait for it to be aired in Astro RIA. Okay, it's a nice movie. Really made me laugh! Had a quite a time. And I ate a lot too. Too MUCH! I'm getting fat again!

08/02/08 - Well, today I met wit Jun & Raihan. A very long time i didn't see them, especially Jun. What did we do, well let me list out here:
1. Waiting for Jun & Rai (my case)
2. Wondering what to eat, ending up eating at the Food Court in Midvalley.
3. Window shopping. Rai was busy searching for a new shirt.
4. Felt hungry, went to Secret Recipe, but no vacant place, decided to sit outside. Annoyed by the smokers, so chow.
5. Walk to the Gardens, and entered Starbucks. Went crazy inside there.
6. Ala, Jun had to go home. Able to take pictures with Mr. Humphrey (kid's toy riding-machine).
7. Rai continue searching for shirts.
8. Testing all the shirts, decided on 1. Was teased by the cashier (do they think us as a couple? No no,that's not it. We're besties!)
9. Sent Rai until Kelana Jaya (my first time reaching there, seems empty though).
10. Went back to IPBA, and formatted Pojak's laptop .
11. Damn it, I need sleep now. Getting Panda's Eyes.

09/02/08 - Again, my lust for excitement, which comes with the cost of a sum of green notes is shown. Though I'm supposed to send my friends for their departure, but with my limited budget, I can't reach there...So sad somehow...
Anyway, went to The Gardens with Nurul and tried the Premier Class (PC) GSC, which is to me, quite VVIP-ish, to say. Was wondering, if the PC is already that wonderful, how about the Gold Class? Certainly the elements of luxury and elegance are clearly shown. Well, maybe next time I will check it. Kungfu Dunk. That's the movie we watched. Seriously cool movie. Knew that Jay Chou can act, but that nice? Wow! Wanted to buy a dvd later (which is pirated of course huhuhu). Then, we went to Chicken Rice Shop, ordered a new featured meal. Ended up with not eating either 'Gado-Gado' and 'Prosperity Pearl'. Euwww~! Can't stand the taste. Yet I had to force myself to finish every meal. Now I'm bloated with foods!

27/02/08 - The Love Is Sure. I'm very happy to know this fact. If you're seeing this, you will know my mood. It made me smile. It's GREAT!

05/03/08 - With all the assignments bombarding me, I think sooner or later I will explode with anger. Luckily, there's someone to hold me down. But with the stares, how can I rest?

No comments: