Oct 24, 2011

Entry 207 - Another Poem For My Girl

Dear blog,

Sometimes, I felt that I have lost the touch in writing. There are many things that I want to say, but halted with the thoughts whether what I write will be good enough for the readers. Perhaps, I took lots of consideration before writing before I hurt other people's feelings. But then, I can't write anything since who knows, there might be a few sentences that I write will eventually hurts others. So, I am often stopped by this feeling.

Well, I will do what I think I am good at: Writing a poem for my girlfriend. You can never be wrong in this. Right?

Puzzling, Surprising, Beautiful

Most of the time, life is puzzling,
Most of the time, life offers surprises,
Most of the time, life is beautiful.
Well, love is puzzling, surprising, and beautiful at the same time.

I never have luck,
I could never figure things out,
But when you walk past by me,
It's hard not to stare at you, wanting you.


Who knows love can be secretive?
With one view my hearts was beating,

Yet I kept it to myself, shuush,
Be cool, I got to act this cool.

Whoa, love is getting stronger,
I can't keep this to myself,
I can't keep things in order,
Is this love, puzzling?

Who knows love can be like a birthday?
It carves a smile on my lips,
I saw you and I felt good,
Be cool, I got to act this cool.

Whoa, love offers many things now,
I can't act like nothing is happening,
I can't say no to this feeling,
Is this love, full of surprises?

Who knows love is the mirror of life,
For I see myself when I see you,
I see a perfect me,
Be cool, I got to act this cool.

Whoa, love is overflowing.
I can't say no to you now,
I can't say no to your smile,
Is this love, brimming with beauty?

Love is,
Puzzling to me, because I get confused lots of time,
Surprising to me, because I discover many things about me and you,
Beautiful to me, because I find there's us in this equation, a perfect reflection.

You get everything that I have,
Because I'm all yours.

P/s: I love this moment~

No comments: