Oct 18, 2011

Entry 205 - Breakthrough

Dear blog,

Phew! It's been a long time I'm not here. Maybe the desire to blog has somehow withered away from me due to many things, such as practicum session in school. Yes, I was sent to a high school to do my practicum session for three months.

To be honest, I missed the kids at the school. Sometimes, I felt that the three months for me to be at the school is not enough. Although at first the kids can hardly accept me, but slowly they made their ways into my heart. I love the kids, being the reason why I am teaching. And I realized too how these kids want to learn. For those who know me will say that I can be very close with kids. That is true. I asked one of the students in the school, how they are doing without me. The answer saddened me because, the school is not fun without me. Auw, isn't that sweet?

On the final day of me at the school, I can't help to contain the tears in my eyes. Yes, I almost cry when I'm taking group photos of my kids in the class. You see, I am not ashamed of why I am crying, and I felt good that I wanted to cry. It shows that I really loves the kids. They made their ways and stayed in my heart, and seeing how they are still laughing off in classroom reminds me of the innocence of children.

Kids, I prayed for everyone's success and I believe that you can do well in the studies. Believes in yourself too.


Goodbye kids! Stay healthy and don't forget all my advices to you. Take care!

No comments: