Oct 15, 2009

Entry 142 - How Busy I Am?

Dear blog,

Ever wonder why I didn't update my blog? Is it that hard to reach for the keyboard and punch in a few words? Even if it's not that interesting to you? Had anyone been bombarded with a lot of things at the same time? Oh silly, everyone should had that kind of moment.

Why am I rumbling here, instead of doing something that can make me happy? Watching movie, sightseeing, and shopping perhaps? I am experiencing personal stress issue, where I seem to be okay, but inside, it's making me to feel uncomfortable. There's tons of works going on and I'm trying to cope with everything at the same time.

Timeline of this October:

08/10/09 - Submission of EDUC 236 Assignment 2 - 2500 words.
14/10/09 - EDUC 236 Test - 5 short essays with accumulated words to be around 2500 words.
16/10/09 - ALIN 202 Test - 10 structured questions, from 8 topics, but haven't read anything.
17/10/09 - Wellington UMNO Club Voting.
20/10/09 - Submission of EDUC 228 Assignment 2 - 2500 words & Malaysian Night 2009.
29/10/09 - Cohort 4 farewell party.

Alongside with all these assessment, I am also handling Wellington UMNO Club nomination for the five highest post to seek out the candidates on the voting day on 17/10/09 during Raya Open House with the cooperation of UMNO and WMSO. Now with the nomination is closed, it's much lesser burden. Phew.

Look on 20/10/09. Being the Director for the event, is another big challenge, not to mention a hassling task. Invitation, RSVP, payment, menu, performances, seating's arrangement, tentative, etc. And I missed out a lot of Raya Open Houses just because I'm stuck with this. But I'm not saying I hate everything that I did. It's just, man, everything at the same time? It's killing me!

I don't even have the time to upload some of the photos. Plus going up on Mt. Victoria to take night scenery of Wellington. Roller-blading at the Waterfront. Playing games. Momo Tea, or Coffee and Tea. No Starbucks.


*Huargh*Huargh*Huargh*

10 comments:

adzuan aziz said...

gud luck dude:)

Unknown said...

Thanks! Keep on taking great photos!

Frodo Baggins said...

huhuhuhu bz huh!! rilexxx bro.

Unknown said...

Huhuhu biasa la. Mau tak mau kena gak la wat gak. Siapakah anda wahai Frodo? Blog-hopper? Selamat datang!

Frodo Baggins said...

hohohooho wa Frodo Baggins pembawa cencen. xoxoxoxoxo. wa dah lama follow blog ni. skank ni jer merajinkan jemari tinggal komen.


>>______<< chill bro!!!

Unknown said...

Ahah! Lupa, ko mmg ada jadi follower. Tak ingat sebab aku tak tau nama, kalo nama sng aku igt sket. Hahaha. Takpa, since ko pembawa cincin, identiti harus dirahsiakan. Hahaha. Takpe la, ko dah rajin nak komen ni, tima kasih la. Skrg ni nak kata nk chill out pun, takde masa lagi. Keja kena jalan. Aku dah la jenis suka duk lepak2. Kena hal cmni skali, tunggang langgang hidup. Syial tol.

mimiqt said...

Talking about multitasking. you might like my entry on this.

http://mimiqt.blogspot.com/2008/07/juggles.html

ada byk lagi event lain yg tak kurang mencabar. tak sempat tulis je. but that was my experience that i managed to write.

All the best khirol!! you have my supports!!

Unknown said...

Wah Mimi. Ko memang multi-tasker sejati. Hahaha. Tapi ko memang jenis dah boleh handle banyak kerja sekaligus. Respek! Kalo ko run up even as the president pun, aku support gak. Hahaha. Harus study ntuk esok tapi duk sibuk blogging plak kikiki. Nak maintain connection aku dengan social life la katakan.

amy_may said...

OMG! and i though my week's gonna be hell...*kill me already*
well then, good luck! u need it ;)

Unknown said...

Hahaha Amy, I really need that. Even now, I'm dealing with what I can. Probably, after the dinner, I'll take a really long holiday.