This week seems to be the most suprising, stressful week of all. Bombarded with lots of unfortunate events, every single things happened were most likely stopping me from moving foward. What incidents you asked? Here are those that made me down:
- My mum regrettably asked me not to go to Brisbane to see my girlfriend. Due to the stupid swine flu (which happened now to be on increasing rate), I might have to cancel the trip.
- My assignment result is not satisfactory enough, and it shocked me. I can't even think why it stays that way.
- Loneliness seems to be more vicious on you especially when no one entertains you.
The more I think, the more I realize that every single thing in this world is connected somehow. Each one affects each other, resulting in a continuous affective actions, which is more likely to be repeated on another time. For example, when you are lonely, your mind seems to be twisted by the devils. You tend to think badly of yourselves, how you are unloved by anyone, you get upset of minor stuffs, and you isolate yourself from others. Later on, when it comes to do your assignments, you feel like you can do it on your own, your ego rose to the level you think you don't even need others, you feel like you are able to pull a trick on it, and you feel your are lying to yourselves to keep moving. When your assignments' results are not like what you hoped, added by the fact you can't go to travel, the wound seems deeper, the world stops, you think that God doesn't care about you, you get more and more morally down. Resulting you to become a person that holds negative aura, rejecting everything around you that make you, your usual self.
Well, that is the worst part. In fact, I think, I can't be stopped. Have you come to a moment, where you decided that you must make a change, a decision that can be a double edged sword? Here's what I do:
Well, that is the worst part. In fact, I think, I can't be stopped. Have you come to a moment, where you decided that you must make a change, a decision that can be a double edged sword? Here's what I do:
- Swine flu is in fact like any other flu. You will be infected if you are not cautious enough. Always take a good preventive actions when it comes to tackling this problem. Don't go near to people who have flu, exercise regularly, wash your hands frequently, do not rub your nose, eyes, and mouth if you touch anything from your surroundings (that's how germs usually strike inside you), and always seek for medical advice if you doubt yourselves having the symptoms of the flu (headache, running nose, joints ache, fatigue, diarrhoea). This won't stop me from going to Brisbane, because I miss my girl.
- Assignments, are in fact a challenge for yourselves. I will try harder next time. What happened before might be because of your refusing to seek help. Too much ego kills. Now I know.
- Loneliness, seems a bit harder to tackle. But with the right set on your mind, that everyone does care about you, but they just don't show it, well, ignore that. Care for yourselves first of all. And God loves you.
6 comments:
i seriously love your blog layout~!! i love the header sangat!
woohoo. i know it. people love it!
dude...
You really need to work on that English of yours.... youre gonna be an English teacher.. start writing like one
wuhuhu i knew. that's why aku menulis. kalo x tlis, xkan tau level sndiri kat mana. bila baca blk br nmpk bnyk kantoi. sedar sedar '_'
then baca balik komen hang tu and bagi betoi... aduh.... aku kena ajaq hang lagi ka ni???? jgn malukan aku
argh kecoh ar. ko nk malu, malu ar. aku kesah hape. hahaha. aku nk tido. sejuk.
Post a Comment