Apr 13, 2009

Entry 050 - So Close, So Far

Dear blog,

Wake up all alone, somewhere unfamiliar,
Been gone so many days,
I’m losing count,
When I think of home,
I see your face,
I know I have to wait.

So close,
Yet so far,
It’s tearing me apart,
What I would do to be there with you,
So close yet so far,
It’s tearing me apart,
What I would do to be back with you.

I miss hearing your laughter,
And all the little things,
Forgotten what it’s like to hold you,
Cause where I am right now so unforgiving,
It’s numbing everything.


So promise,
No matter how long it takes for me to get back to you,
You’ll wait for me.

I miss being at home,
I miss your face,
Don’t think I can wait.


I promise,
It’s tearing me apart,
No matter how far away I go I’ll come back for you,
I promise,
It’s tearing me apart,
What I would do,
What I would do to be there with you.

(Hoobastank - So Close, So Far)


I'm missing you dear.