These are just a few questions that I posed to myself when I was alone. Certain times, these questions do make me puzzled at how fragile my mind is, and how different we humans are.
1. We take care of other people's heart, but do they take care of ours?
2. We care about everyone, but do they care or notice about our existence?
3. We greet everyone everyday, but do they take initiative to say the first hello?
4. We thought they are our closest friends, but do they think us as theirs?
5. We console their hearts when they are sad, but do they console ours?
6. We keep reminding ourselves that tomorrow will be different, but does it stays that way?
7. We ask ourselves, do we make everyone happy or unsatisfied with us, but do they ask themselves that question?
8. We try to think ourselves as important to them, but do they think we are?
9. Where are we actually in their top friends, or are we actually in there anyway?
10. We try our best to make them happy, but did they make us happy?
Again, these questions made me puzzled. I don't ask you to answer it anyway, I don't ask you to argue whether it's true or not. I just want you to see it from my point of view. I don't care if you're so-called Mister Cool or Miss Hot, because you know what, it's all yours. What I need is just a little respect and recognition. Not some gibberish-friendship-talk when you don't even mean it. By the way, isn't it weird?
1. We take care of other people's heart, but do they take care of ours?
2. We care about everyone, but do they care or notice about our existence?
3. We greet everyone everyday, but do they take initiative to say the first hello?
4. We thought they are our closest friends, but do they think us as theirs?
5. We console their hearts when they are sad, but do they console ours?
6. We keep reminding ourselves that tomorrow will be different, but does it stays that way?
7. We ask ourselves, do we make everyone happy or unsatisfied with us, but do they ask themselves that question?
8. We try to think ourselves as important to them, but do they think we are?
9. Where are we actually in their top friends, or are we actually in there anyway?
10. We try our best to make them happy, but did they make us happy?
Again, these questions made me puzzled. I don't ask you to answer it anyway, I don't ask you to argue whether it's true or not. I just want you to see it from my point of view. I don't care if you're so-called Mister Cool or Miss Hot, because you know what, it's all yours. What I need is just a little respect and recognition. Not some gibberish-friendship-talk when you don't even mean it. By the way, isn't it weird?
6 comments:
I LIKEEEE!!!!
eh eh, why??
agree...
i've always pondered on those things too...=(
Yeah.... We do share the same thoughts... very sad right?.
well everyone, button up your emotions. it's everyone's problem, and heck, i don't know why i'm being kind to everyone. it's just in me.
angsty much, tp i loike!
haha
these questions are really rhetorical but its normal. were human. we need assurance. sometimes too badly u start having issues with trust.
i am feeling angsty myself. haha. but i have no issues pun. pelik much.
Post a Comment