Feb 26, 2012

Entry 216 - I Will Come Home To You


I wrote the lyrics to the tune of Leaving on The Jetplane. Even played the guitar for this song, however didn't manage to get a good recording (due to my consistently girlish voice cum shrieking sound).


I’m going south, to a district called Pontian,
More specifically, it is known as Benut,
I wonder why the name sounds so weird,
But God has written how my path is laid,
I will accept it and be thankful to Him,
Because it is, a calling to teach.

So Benut, I’m coming to you,
I know surprises will surely wait for me,
It is a new chapter for me,
I’m coming, please be nice to me,
I came from a place far from north,
Oh, Benut, how are you?

To my parents, please, don’t worry too much,
I can still come home whenever there is time,
Wait, what, it may be in March?
Oh my dear fiancé, you are in KL,
I miss you, and yes, I will go to see you,
For us it will be a united love in June.

Now I wonder will I get the pay so fast,
Oh please, please so, I’m in dire need,
There are so many things I want to get done,
Dreaming about living with my future wife,
So it won’t be a lonesome night,
God, help us, and make us as one.
 
So Benut, I’m coming to you,
I know surprises will surely wait for me,
It is a new chapter in my life,
I’m coming, please be nice to me,
I came from a place far from north,
Oh, Benut, how are you?

So Kulim, till we meet again,
Don’t anyone dare to take my mayorship (foursquare),
Oh, everything, I’ll come back someday.