Nov 8, 2011

Entry 209 - L.O.V.E.

Dear blog,

I am not a poet, far from a romantic person. The guys you saw on TV, handsomely acting with the very best of behaviour, being sweet and gallantly charming, that is also not me. What makes a girl, or precisely, a lady, to fall in love with a guy like me?

I am strong,
I am tough,
But being with you,
I am nothing like that,
At all.

What makes your heart tick?
When you saw me from afar,
Is it for my look?
I doubt it so.

So what does it took,
To grab your view?
To capture your heart?
To dazzle your mind?

Am I a fine man?
I don't think so,
With many flaws
I bet you will say no.

Yet here you are,
Standing by my side,
Going through everything,
Though I am the worst of all.

Thank you Love,
For being this kind to me,
For showering me with care,
And for being the best for me.

Will I,
Ever be good for you?
I promise you this,
I will be the best man for you,
To become the best husband and father,
For the happiness of our lives,
Together.

No comments: