Dear blog,
It seems that I didn't put up lots of photos for others to see. I know I'm not a good photographer, but I supposed that comments and critics are what make photographer grows, right? Below are some of the photos that I captured. Do view it and give your comment/critics. Thank you!
 |
| My workspace during assignments period. |
 |
| The view of IPG KBA Main Hall. From left to right: Danny, Pavi, Aizat, & Zam. |
 |
| Farewell for Mr. Tahir. |
 |
| Salute towards Mr. Tahir. From left to right: Anaqi, Azar, & Zam. |
 |
| A kitten by the staircase. |
 |
| The look of innocence. |
 |
| Sushi King's tea cup. |
 |
| Outside of Midvalley City. |
 |
| Flower pot in a 'cage'. |
 |
| Little bird perch inside ring of roses. |
 |
| Flowery ornaments. |
Well, that's all for now. There's a lot more to come, but I need to sleep for now :P
Thanks for viewing!
No comments:
Post a Comment