Dear blog,
I must admit, I am not a good user of English although I'm going to be an English teacher in the future. However, there are times when I encounter wrongly used English in daily lives. Here's some example that I found in Engrish.com, a website featuring jokes on funny English. By the way, these are the top five of most popular Engrish.
 |
| Anus English Academy? What do they teach here? OMG! |
 |
| Very 'taiko' right? And yet so funny. LOL! |
 |
| Is this supposed to put out the fire, or burn it more? |
 |
| I'm not sure what does this sign implies, but missing a foot? Scary. |
 |
| A menu of a Chinese Restaurant. How can a chicken be in the menu? Is it because it is rude? |
That's all for now! Thanks folks! Remember, you can make mistake in language, and it's absolutely fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment