Dear blog,
I wish to share with you of the places that I had been. As a Malaysian, I obviously would have covered the northern states including Kedah, Pulau Pinang, and Perlis. Although I never been to Sarawak and Sabah which are on the other side of Malaysia, interestingly I also never been to the southern part of Malaysia which is Johor. Not reaching Johor also means not Singapore as well.
As I had been studying in Wellington, New Zealand for almost 2 years, honestly, out of the 15 major cities in New Zealand, I can honestly said that I had been to 4 of them: Wellington, Palmerston North, Rotorua, and Auckland. And I still wish to go to Queenstown, Christchurch, Otago, Dunedin, even Invercargil, or Cape Reinga, or anywhere!
However for Australia, given the reason that my girlfriend is studying there, I had been to almost half of the cities in Eastern Australia: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart, and Adelaide. Oh I wish I can see the Red Rock, what's its name?
Cities that I wish to go in the future: Paris, Tokyo, Venice, Zurich, New York, Agra, Mekah, Cairo, Mexico City, London, and the list goes on and on...
So I used the tripadvisor travel map, to plot the cities that I had been. Now I realized, I had been to a small part only in this world. I wish I can live a long life, and good fortune too so I can travel everywhere. Oh God please make me rich :P

Okay, that's all for today! Will be heading home for good in late November, and I haven't packed everything yet, nor ready to go home. Well, that is another story. Hope everyone having a good upcoming summer for the Southern hemisphere!
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment