Mar 25, 2010

Entry 161 - Ducks and Mannequin

Dear blog,

As an amateur photographer, I always admired those who have the eyes that are keen and can identify a place which can make a regular, everyday scene, and turn it into a great one. Creative. For me, there's no other words that can best explain their gifts. Nevertheless, if you own a camera, why not just head out from your house and just snap any photos that you want. Sometimes, out of hundreds that you may snapped, there will be few that are really beautiful. And that's what I did today. I went out from my house and snapped everything. Here's some thumbnails that you might want to see. For a bigger image (not more than 640 x 480), please visit my Facebook album here (click me!).








If you think the photos are good, give a thumb up. If it's awesome, give it two thumbs up. If it's really, really damn good, perhaps you may want to use your finger toes as well LOL. Okay guys, I will try to put more stuff in this blog. I know it has long be deserted. My bad. Alright, bye!

No comments: