I looked into my laptop today, and I suddenly realised that I have a lot of photos, musics, and video clips. I was wondering, I had been collecting this much and sorting it out for future use and retrieve. Here's a guick update of what I have:
- Photos: 18,152 total
- Music: 5,278 total
- Video clips: 1,113 total (799 music video, 314 phone recorded video).
- Movie: 349 total
The numbers may be inaccurate since there's still more media items that I need to filter (wallpapers, ringtones, etc.) But hey, do the math. It's a lot!! Gosh, I had been holding up these items with me, tons of it.
5 comments:
cool!!!! bg aku sket!.. haha.. muvy 2...
hahaha nnt ko dtg welli masa nk g msd, cari la aku.
haha.. baik.. lg baik klo ko email je.. haha
yess..tk pyh ak ssh payah donlod muv dh :D
nampak sgt aku ni ssuai jd tokan cd pirate hahahaha
Post a Comment