Jun 26, 2011

Entry 198 - Off to School (Practicum)

Dear blog,

Again, I left my habit of writing. God knows how many things had occurred, and what I had forgotten. I need to start back writing.

This coming Monday, I will be going to a secondary school for my practicum session for three months. God knows how unprepared I am. Yes, my lips can say out that I'm eager to go to school. Truth been said, I wish I can still continue learning. I hope the work can be postponed, better yet, not working at all.

But, let's get back to reality. No work, no money. No money, how would I fund my own self for things that I like? Camera accessories, comic books, games, movies, and others?

Sigh. I wish I have the resolve to go to the school. Meet up the students. Win their hearts. Perform well. Respected by others. Be confident. Write good lesson plan. The thought of being called 'Sir Khirol' is funny, though. "Sir Khirol, Sir, can you check my essay?" Hahaha! I seriously doubt the students will be looking for me instead. Another frightening thought was that, being an English teacher, I may make mistakes with my grammars or vocabulary. Believe me, an English teacher making a language mistake will definitely looked down by others. "Oversea graduate but still doing mistakes? That's a joke". Oh yeah, trust me, that is one hell of a problem I wish I would not make. Who knows, even in this entry, I had made multiple errors already?

Most of my friends would definitely have been working already. Some are directors, entrepreneurs, businessmen, engineers, doctors, et cetera. I am going to be a teacher. An English teacher. Yes, I'm proud to say that. Because the most noblest profession would teaching. Because what a teacher will do is delivering knowledge and shaping up the children to be better person.

Allah,
Help me to go through these moments,
Strengthen my heart and soul,
Guide me to become the best of what I am,
And include me within your Heaven.

I am required to write reflections after each day and week, perhaps I will share it here?

GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF!

Please enjoy the recent photos I took at Dataran Merdeka.





No comments: